Who we are
Best4Kidz has voluntarily committed to complying with (e.g. the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (the Act)). This commitment has been made by Best 4 Kidz To protect the privacy of its customers, business contacts and employees.
This policy sets out how Best 4 Kidz Collects uses and discloses personal information, including your right of access and correction. It applies equally to conventional and electronic information.
Collection Accuracy, Retention and Security
Collect and retain personal information only if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities and will do this in a lawful, fair and reasonable way;
Take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is relevant, not excessive, accurate, complete and up-to-date;
Take reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure;
Retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for legitimate purposes; and
Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information, which is no longer used or required.
Only use this information for legitimate business purpose
Disclosure and Use
- Use collected information to provide the services you have requested or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted. The information may also be aggregated for customer research purposes;
- Not collect, use or disclose sensitive information, such as information about a persons health, except with specific consent or in circumstances permitted by the Act;
- Ensure information provided to us will only be disclosed to a third party to the extent required to provide the requested services or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted;
- Respect your wishes, if you tell us that you do not wish to have your personal information used or disclosed for a particular purpose, unless this is not legally or practically possible;
What information do we gather from you?
- Information you give us
- Information automatically gathered
- E-mail communications
- Information from other sources such as letters, mailed orders, telephone orders, fax etc.
Do we share the information that we gather from you?
- It is strictly our business policy NOT to share any of the information you give us with anyone else possessing a business Interest unless you specify that you would like to do this.
- The only time information may be shared is for security and verification purposes which also ensure your safety as a consumer
- We collect personal customer information which is shared with Facebook in an effort to serve more relevant ads and improve customer experience.
Information you give us may be used by Best 4 Kidz for any up-coming promotional offers, please let us know if you do NOT want us to include you. Please state this to Best 4 Kidz when communicating with them.
Enquiries and Access
If you wish to know more about privacy practices at Best 4 Kidz, or wish to review or make changes to your personal information held by Best 4 Kidz, you may contact Best 4 Kidz. We will make all reasonable efforts to promptly deal with your enquiry.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long do we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.